Hours of service (HOS) is a series of FMCSA-issued regulations that administer the driver hours of anyone operating a commercial motor vehicle for interstate commerce. GPS and Fleet’s HOS reporting is fully compliant with all DOT and FMCSA regulations, which helps dramatically reduce fleet costs and audit risks, reduces driving error, and keeps fleet managers updated on driver hours in real-time.
- Improved Communication.
- Fleet managers can easily plan jobs and increase fleet efficiency with real-time updates
- Fleet managers will have visibility over every driver’s “available driving time”, making it easier to assign jobs and avoid violations.
- Prevent use of fatigued drivers
- Reduction in paperwork
- Real-Time data improves logistics and dispatch
- Prevent citations from paperwork errors
- Insurance discounts
- Avoid FMCSA penalties ranging from $1,000 to $11,0000 per violation depending on severity
- Significant Time Saving- With the automated logs, your drivers will spend less time filling out manual forms and keeping track of their available hours.
- Risk Management- With the Fleet Complete HOS solution you can manage your financial risk by minimizing the chances for hefty fines and other penalties.
- Audit Readiness- Driver information is shared automatically with fleet managers and all electronic logs are easily accessible to any transportation authority in the event of an audit.
The hours of service solution is offered with no monthly fees. Our HOS solution is discounted but with all the features you want. Call our team and let’s talk how hours of service tracking can help you. 800-578-1809.